Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weekend at Grandmas house

On UEA weekend My friend Jennifer and her family went to my moms house with me to get family photos taken. We took photos next to the old barn in back of moms house. These photos turned out so dang cute. I just love the rustic effect it has. It was such a fun weekend because Jen and her family stayed the night before they went to Zions canyon for the rest of the weekend. Then I stayed at moms and watched Carol's kids while she went deer hunting. We had Aunt Lois and Aunt Ruby come down to visit mom. It was so fun listening to the old women visit and tell stories. We had a great time catching up. Mom made homemade bread and I made Chili for Carol to take camping. It was a good time. I just love going and staying at moms house, it is great having the kids be able to just run and play in moms big yard. Below I have posted some of the photos that were taken.

3 comments:

ginger said...

Love the blog, love the pictures, love you! It looks great! Your mom's house is one of my favorite places to go too. When we spending another weekend there?

Carol said...

Hello, love the blog!!!

HALE said...

HEY JANET LOVE THE BLOG THANKS FOR POSTING MY FAMILY PICTURE JUST WAIT I'LL PAY YOU BACK