Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Girls trip to Disney World


Well I figured since I finally got some pictures from my daughter Brittani I would post them on my blog. So I created a slide show at the bottom of my blog with some pictures of my girls. Brittani and her husband Nick took Kambri and Shay all the way to Walt Disney World about a year and a half ago. It was a complete suprise for the little girls, they went for a whole week to Florida with out me. Yes they are spoiled brats. Anyway they had a blast and want to go again. They said Disney World is so big you cant even see it in a whole week. They had so much fun and lucky for me I had the whole house to myself so it felt like a vacation for me.

1 comment:

Sharon Edwards said...

Those pictures are soo cute of the girls in disney world. Oh ya by the way thanks for telling me you have pneumonia! Hope youre feeling better